So dessert really doesn’t get easier then this. Six ingredients, 5 steps. Not to mention the fact that it makes 2 pies! I usually serve one of the pies and then freeze the other one for a later date. I usually top these babies with crushed up Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups. Reece’s Pieces and chocolate drizzle would be good too! To save yourself extra time, just buy pre-made graham cracker crusts… they are just as delicious as the homemade ones without the work. You can also buy them in chocolate if you want.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Chopped Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Source: Recipe adapted from the No Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe from All Recipes